Indoor High Voltage Rotation Disconnecting Switches (GN30-12/1600A)
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|10-49||US $500 / Piece|
|50-999||US $460 / Piece|
|1,000+||US $439 / Piece|
GN30-12KV Series Indoor H.V. Rotation Disconnect Switch
GN30-12 rotary-type indoor high voltage isolation switch is a new type of rotary knife touch isolation switch, the main structure is in total at the end of the three-phase. The next two planes, two sets of insulators and contacts fixed , by rotating the contact knife, which the sub-functions of switch closing.
GN30-12D-type switch is in the GN30-12-type switch based on the increase with ground knife form, and can meet the different needs of the power system. The compact product , small space, insulating ability, easy to install and adjust, its performance meets the GB1985-89 ≤ High voltage isolating switches and earthing switches ≥ requirements, for use in 50Hz, rated voltage of 10 kV and below indoor system, as in a Voltage no load case, the division and circuit use. with supporting the use of high voltage switchgear is also available separately
GN30-12 Series indoor H.V. rotation disconnecting switches is a new type of disconnecting switches, which special designed for XGN2-12 H.V. switchgear, with rated voltage 12kV and three phase AC 50Hz indoor facility. It mainly opens and closes circuit on condition with voltage and no load, making circuit breaker and main bus reliable and effective with disconnecting and earth, to guarantee safe for maintenance staff and component, avoid accident.
1. Altitude: ≤1000m;
2. Ambient temperature: -25ºC~+40ºC;
3. Relative humidity: daily average ≤95%, monthly average ≤90%;
4. Earthquake intensity: ≤8 degree;
5. Applicable occasions should free from inflammables, explosives, corrosives and severe vibration.
1. Scientific design and innovative structure.
2. Contacting points distribute on two planes, small operating moment, and release pressure to small and easy adjustment.
3. Improved driving and conducting part.
4. Column moving contact that can decrease operating strength and ensure reliability of circuit conduction.